All Day All Night Pass is suitable for traveller who want to spend day and night enjoying Chao Phraya River. It can be used during 09:00-20.30 hrs and is for boarding on Chao Phraya Tourist Boat (Blue Flag), the most convenience and reliable boat service to explore Bangkok. The price is only 300 Baht with special discount when purchasing online!
Boat leaves Sathorn and Phra Arthit piers every 30 minutes.
- From Sathorn to Phra Arthit 09:00 - 20:30 hrs
- From Phra Arthit to Sathorn 09:30 - 20:30 hrs
- From 16:00-18:00 (from Phra Arthit) or from 16:30-18:30 (from Sathorn), boats extend their routes to Asiatique as well.
- Sathorn Pier — BTS Saphan Taksin station / Wat Yannawa
- ICONSIAM — Mega Shopping Mall
- LHONG 1919 -- Chinese ancient architecture / lifestyle space
- Ratchawongse Pier — China Town / Wat Mangkon Kamalawat
- Pakklong Taladd (Yodpiman) Pier — Flower Market
- Wat Arun Pier — Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) / Wat Pho( The Temple of Reclining Buddha)
- Tha Maharaj Pier — The Grand Palace and Wat Pra Kaew (The Temple of Emerald Buddha)
- Thonburi Railway Pier — Royal Barge Museum / Siriraj Museum / Wanglang Market ** After 18.30hrs the boat skips Thonburi Railway Station Pier
- Phra Arthit Pier — Khaosan Road
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please be informed that you are able to exchange the e-ticket to the real paper ticket with the travel guide at Sathorn pier (connecting to BTS Saphan Taksin) or Tha Maharaj pier only. The e-ticket is not valid to use for boarding.
2. The e-ticket is valid for 90 days after the online purchase date.
3. This e-ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged into cash.
4. Children under 90cm are free of charge, children with the height of 90cm and over are required to purchase the ticket at the same price as adults.
All Day All Night Pass
- Product Code: all-day-all-night-pass
- Availability: In Stock