One-Day River Pass is for boarding on Chao Phraya Tourist Boat (Blue Flag), the most convenience and reliable boat service to explore Bangkok. Chao Phraya Tourist Boat proceeds along the Chao Phraya River and stops at the piers that connect to Bangkok's tourist attractions. Travellers can easily explore Bangkok with the convenience and safety when board Chao Phraya Tourist Boat. One-day River Pass holders are able to travel from pier to pier with no concern about purchasing boat ticket again or getting lost. The price is only 180 Baht with special discount when purchasing online!
Boat leaves Sathorn and Phra Arthit piers every 30 minutes.
- From Sathorn to Phra Arthit 09:00 - 17:30 hrs
- From Phra Arthit to Sathorn 09:30 - 18:00 hrs
- From 16:00 (from Phra Arthit) or from 16:30 (from Sathorn), boats extend their routes to Asiatique as well.
- Sathorn Pier — BTS Saphan Taksin station / Wat Yannawa
- Ratchawongse Pier — China Town / Wat Mangkon Kamalawat
- Pakklong Taladd (Yodpiman) Pier — Flower Market
- Wat Arun Pier — Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) / Wat Pho( The Temple of Reclining Buddha)
- Tha Maharaj Pier — The Grand Palace and Wat Pra Kaew (The Temple of Emerald Buddha)
- Thonburi Railway Pier — Royal Barge Museum / Siriraj Museum / Wanglang Market
- Phra Arthit Pier — Khaosan Road
* The boat route extends to Asiatique in the evening. (See Boat Time Table Here).
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please be informed that you are able to exchange the e-ticket to the real paper ticket with the travel guide at Sathorn pier (connecting to BTS Saphan Taksin) or Tha Maharaj pier only. The e-ticket is not valid to use for boarding.
2. The e-ticket is valid for 90 days after the online purchase date.
3. This e-ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged into cash.
4. Children under 90cm are free of charge, children with the height of 90cm and over are required to purchase the ticket at the same price as adults.
One-Day River Pass
- Product Code: one-day-river-pass
- Availability: In Stock