All Day River Pass is suitable for traveller who want to spend day and night enjoying Chao Phraya River. It can be used for unlimited hopping between 9.00 - 21.00 on Chao Phraya Tourist Boat (Blue Flag). Last boats depart at 20.30. The price is only 180 Baht with special discount when purchasing online!
Ahoy! We're back to operate on 1st June 2020 onwards.
We're operating from 9.30 - 17.30 during this period.
Boat leaves Sathorn and Phra Arthit piers every 30-60 minutes on weekdays and every 30 minutes on weekends.
- From Sathorn to Phra Arthit 10:00 - 17:30 hrs
- From Phra Arthit to Sathorn 09:30 - 17:00 hrs
- Sathorn Pier — BTS Saphan Taksin station / Wat Yannawa
- ICONSIAM — Mega Shopping Mall
- LHONG 1919 -- Chinese ancient architecture / lifestyle space
- Ratchawongse Pier — China Town / Wat Mangkon Kamalawat
- Pakklong Taladd (Yodpiman) Pier — Flower Market
- Wat Arun Pier — Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) / Wat Pho( The Temple of Reclining Buddha)
- Tha Chang
- Tha Maharaj Pier — The Grand Palace and Wat Pra Kaew (The Temple of Emerald Buddha)
- Prannok Pier
- Thonburi Railway Pier — Royal Barge Museum / Siriraj Museum / Wanglang Market ** After 18.30hrs the boat skips Thonburi Railway Station Pier
- Phra Arthit Pier — Khaosan Road
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please be informed that you are able to exchange the e-ticket to the real paper ticket with the travel guide at any pier the boat stops. The e-ticket is not valid to use for boarding.
2. The e-ticket is valid for 90 days after the online purchase date.
3. This e-ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged into cash.
4. Children under 90cm are free of charge, children with the height of 90cm and over are required to purchase the ticket at the same price as adults.
ALL DAY RIVER PASS (until Sep30,2020)
- Product Code: all-day-pass
- Availability: In Stock