All Day River Pass is suitable for traveller who want to spend day and night enjoying Chao Phraya River. It can be used for unlimited hopping between 8.30-17.30 daily. on Chao Phraya Tourist Boat (Blue Flag).
The price is only 150 Baht with special discount when purchasing online!
Ahoy! We're back to operate on 20th December 2021 onwards.
We're operating from 8.30 - 17.30 during this period.
Boat leaves Sathorn and Phra Arthit piers every 30 minutes.
- From Sathorn to Phra Arthit 09:00 - 17:30 hrs
- From Phra Arthit to Sathorn 08:30 - 17:00 hrs
- Sathorn Pier — BTS Saphan Taksin station / Wat Yannawa
- ICONSIAM — Mega Shopping Mall
- Ratchawongse Pier — China Town / Wat Mangkon Kamalawat
- Pakklong Taladd (Yodpiman) Pier — Flower Market ** Temporarily closed for renovation
- Wat Arun Pier — Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) / Wat Pho( The Temple of Reclining Buddha)
- Tha Tien Pier -- Wat Pho( The Temple of Reclining Buddha) ** Temporarily closed for renovation
- Tha Chang Pier -- The Grand Palace and Wat Pra Kaew (The Temple of Emerald Buddha)
- Tha Maharaj Pier — Community Mall & Amulet Market
- Prannok Pier -- Street Foods / Siriraj Hospital
- Phra Arthit Pier — Khaosan Road
Terms & Conditions:
1. Please be informed that you are able to exchange the e-ticket to the real paper ticket with the travel guide at any pier the boat stops. The e-ticket is not valid to use for boarding.
2. The e-ticket is valid for 90 days after the online purchase date.
3. This e-ticket cannot be refunded or exchanged into cash.
4. Children under 90cm are free of charge, children with the height of 90cm and over are required to purchase the ticket at the same price as adults.
ALL DAY RIVER PASS (8.30-17.30)
- Product Code: all-day-pass
- Availability: In Stock